University of Illinois Speech-Language Pathology Clinic
The University of Illinois Speech-Language Pathology Clinic is part of the College of Applied Health Sciences, department of Speech and Hearing Science. We strive to be leaders in improving communication and quality of life to those in our community.
More about the Speech-Language Pathology Clinic
We provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to children and adults of all ages. Individual and group therapy is provided by graduate student clinicians under the supervision and expertise of licensed and nationally certified speech-language pathologists. Our students and instructors provide excellent care in the evaluation and treatment of children and adults for the following communication concerns:
- Aphasia, and other neurological communication difficulties
- Apraxia of speech, dysarthria, and other Motor Speech Disorders
- Articulation & Phonology Disorders
- Bilingual services/Servicios bilingües
- Communication Devices
- Language Disorders
- Modification of accent
- Reading and Spelling Disorders
- Resonance and voice training for the transgender community
- Voice Disorders, including LSVT for Parkinson Disease
Our facility benefits include:
- Highly individualized treatment to help achieve your communication goals
- Specially designed treatment rooms catering to the needs of both children and adults
- Observation rooms for parents and caregivers to monitor therapy
- Extensive library of evaluation & therapy tools
- Access to cutting-edge research in the field of communication disorders
- Free & Accessible parking
We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your individually identifiable health information (IIHI). for further information please review our Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF).
For more information, please contact us at 217-333-2205, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer flexible hours. Please call regarding clinic fees and therapy availability. Individual or group sessions may be available. Complimentary tours of the facility are available to schedule. Meet the clinical faculty of the Speech-Language Pathology Clinic!