Speech and Hearing Science Department's Fall 2017 MA and AuD Information Session
Friday, October 6, 2017 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Date Oct 6, 2017
Time 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location 112 Speech and Hearing Science Building, 901 S. Sixth St., Champaign IL 61820
Sponsor Speech and Hearing Science
Event type SHS Events
This Information Session is designed for seniors who will be applying to begin graduate school in Fall 2018 and who are interested in pursuing clinical careers as Speech-Language Pathologists or Audiologists.
Student who attend will get the chance to:
· hear about our clinical degree programs in audiology (AuD) and speech-language pathology (MA-SLP);
· get detailed information on how to apply to one of these programs;
· meet with current students about living and studying in Champaign-Urbana.
· And of course, see our departmental facilities and learn about our beautiful campus!
Details about the Fall Information Session for the MA-SLP and AuD programs:
· Date/Time: Friday, October 6th, 2017, from 2:00-4:00pm
· Location: 112 Speech and Hearing Science Building, 901 S. Sixth St., Champaign IL 61820
To attend, simply register in advance, using the link below!
· Please register to attend: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8765128
We look forward to seeing you on Oct 6th!