Department of Speech and Hearing Science's Fall 2018 MA and AuD Information Session
Friday, October 26, 2019 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Date Oct 26, 2018
Time 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: 2001 Khan Annex, 1206 South Fourth St., Champaign, IL 61820
Sponsor: Department of Speech and Hearing Science
This Information Session is designed for prospective students who will be applying to begin graduate school in Fall 2019 and who are interested in pursuing clinical careers as Speech-Language Pathologists or Audiologists.
Participants who attend will get the chance to:
· hear about our clinical degree programs in audiology (AuD) and speech-language pathology (MA-SLP);
· get detailed information on how to apply to one of these programs;
· meet with current students and learn about living and studying in Champaign-Urbana.
· And of course, see our Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology clinics and learn about our beautiful campus!
Details about the Fall Information Session for the MA-SLP and AuD programs:
· Date/Time: Friday, October 26th, 2018, from 3:00-6:00pm
· Location: 2001 Khan Annex, 1206 South Fourth St., Champaign, IL 61820
To attend, simply register in advance, using the link below!
· Please register to attend: https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/7872562
We look forward to seeing you on Oct 26th!